Monday, January 31, 2011

I chose this picture, because it caught my eye almost immediatley as I entered the website that it was on. The clear glass and the black background make the copper bullet stand out more against them, and it almost becomes the main subject of the picture. During the semester, I want to use shutter speed to capture action photos that have good composition and come out clear.
(Laure Deiber, 2009)















I chose this second image, because it is showing a view of oceans that people would not usually be able to experience. Rotating the different images make the overall picture look like there is one body of water, instead of four seperate ones and draws your attention to the diamond shape that it creates in the middle. One thing that I would like to use from this picture would be changing the orientation of my pictures.

(Doug Aitken-New Oppositions)

1 comment: