Saturday, January 29, 2011

Assignment #1










































PHOTO #1:
This photo is called "A Capturing Landscape", it really makes me appreciate the beauty of the earth. The photographer did a great job capturing the sunset and the way the sky reflects in the water. I would like to take a great photo like this of a beautiful landscape, and this class is a great
opportunity for me to do so.


PHOTO #2:
This photo was not titled, however it caught my eye because it is really simple, but it is a great photo. It makes me realize tat the simple things in life can be beautiful. Even though it uses mainly three colors, it is still a great picture, the rule of thirds also adds to this image because it suggests that the ladybug is moving along the blade of grass. I would like to take a picture like this, capturing a moment that people usually don't take time to look at or really focus on.






Amanda Liguori

2 comments:

  1. The ladybug is a great example of what the macro setting on your digital cameras can do! Try experimenting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such unusual colors together in the seascape photo.

    ReplyDelete