Friday, February 11, 2011

Assignment #2 Amanda Liguori


PHOTO #1:
I chose this photo called "Puddle Reflection" because it is really interesting to look at, you dont normally see a person with their head cropped out and then the head on the ground. Its cool, i think. Some important decision tools used were camera tilt and what not to include (the head).

PHOTO#2:
I chose this photo titled "Unusual Transportation" because we never see the road from this view, unless on a plane. We are used to seeing it from a straight on view, not a birds eye view. I was interested in this because its so busy and it makes me want to follow all the roads with my eyes. its cool to see what busy highways look like from above. Some important decision tools used were birds eye view and camera tilt. camera tilt is important because it creates sort of a cross with the wide highway and the two parallel highways.

No comments:

Post a Comment